Ten random facts about me.
- I’m a senior consultant with the DeVos Institute of Arts Management. Previously, I was director of the Arab American National Museum.
- I’ve visited 4 of the New7Wonders of the world.
- I’ve ridden my bike 150 miles across the state of Michigan, from Lake Michigan to Lake Huron, in one day.
- I’m an avid photographer and was once a photojournalist.
- My StrengthsFinder profile is Strategic, Learner, Intellection, Input, & Achiever.
- I’m passionate about indie/DIY music and culture.
- Bouldering is my favorite method of rock climbing.
- In 2013, I was named one of Crain’s Detroit Business magazine’s “40 Under 40” business leaders.
- I find growth and renewal through adventure and the call of the wild!
- I’m married to the amazing Dharma Akmon.
Feel free to shoot me a line at devon DOT akmon AT gmail DOT com.